|2425 Clover Street,
Rochester, NY 14618
PACKAGES AND PRICES
PRI and SCREEN - PLUS
1. PRI and SCREEN: Assessment, Support Document solicitation and Form Completion. Assessment and Form Completion
2. PRI PLUS SUMMARY: Include all the details the nursing home will need to provide individual care. We also include the family’s “love details” which help your loved one receive personalized care and includes what brings him/her joy.
3. MINI CONSULT: Provides information about individual nursing home service styles, the application process and family Q&A.
4. DISTRBUTION: PDF, Fax, or hard copy report distributed to communities of your choice.
COST: $ 125.00/hour, plus one way travel fee
ESTIMATED TIME: 1.5 – 2.0 hours (case sensitive, we try for the least time possible)
We strive for the quickest turn around. If you’re happy – we stay in business!
LEVEL of CARE DETERMINATION and OPTION REVIEW:1. ELDER IN-HOME ASSESSMENT (family member must be present- copy of medication list and insurance along with family questionnaire completion is required)
2. FAMILY CONSULTATION (separate appointment to share assessment results and level of care considerations)
COST: $ 125.00/hour
ESTIMATED TIME: 3 - 5 hours
APPLICATION TO ASSISTED LIVING, MEMORY CARE OR NURSING HOME:1. REFERRAL TO ELDER LAW ATTORNEY - if required / helpful.
2. PRIMARY DOCTOR – we collect necessary documents.
3. APPLICATION – POA will complete this form.
4. COORDINATION and TRACKING – we monitor and encourage each step of the process (with family, elder and senior community).
5. SENIOR COMMUNITY and FAMILY COMMUNICATIONS - for optimum results.
COST: $ 125.00/hour
ESTIMATED TIME: 3 - 6 hours
(This is dependent on how much of this we do for you and how much follow up is necessary.)
NOTE: If the elder is in the hospital, the social worker there will assist you.
A’ LA CARTE SERVICES:If you don’t see a package that fits, we will create one just for you - specific to your needs.
STANDBY PROGRAM / MEMBERSHIP $35/month and EMERGENCY FUND DEPOSIT
If you don’t need regular services, but would like our support in the event of an urgent matter or while your family is away, this program is for you!
This program allows Active Priority-Status without being an Active Client. We maintain a chart and necessary documents. If you have an urgent need, we will rearrange our schedule to see you ASAP on the same business day within reason. (Without this membership you are worked into our schedule at the next opening which is up to 3 weeks out.)
• Standby Program Membership requires a consultation visit to obtain all necessary permissions and data to allow us to jump in when you need us.
EMERGENCY FUND RETAINERSenior Life requests $750.00 on retainer for all Standby Applicants and for all elders who pay our invoices directly. The purpose of this retainer is to cover our expenses in a timely manner when there is an urgent need. We will jump in and work hard for you. During the time of a crisis, you don’t want to worry about bills, but as a small business, we appreciate getting paid on time. Any unused portion will be returned in full at your request or at the termination of services.
Locally Serving Upstate NY with Remote Services Available Throughout the USA